Tuesday, October 04, 2005

DON'T PUSH ME, MAN! DON'T PUSH ME! I CAN'T DO IT! I JUST CAN'T FUCKING DO IT!!!


Well, I wanted to spend my lunch going to buy the new albums by Broken Social Scene and Liz Phair. BSS has been pushed back a week. Nuts!

I listened to some of Liz Phair. I defended her last album hard. And I still feel it has about 4 or 5 killer tracks, 8 or 9 okay songs and 2 dogs.

This time around... Let's just say I didn't even buy it. There sounded to be maybe four or five tracks that could be thought of as all right. However, the rest upon quick hits sounded extremely generic; in the vein of Kathleen Edwards or Jann Arden.

I walked out of the store with a copy of the Wolf Parade album. Can't wait to hear it all.

2 Comments:

Blogger hold steady said...

Sounds like a wise decision my friend.

I think the real Liz Phair was kidnapped and replaced by a robot.

12:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're just mad coz you never got to go ice skating with her

8:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home