Tuesday, September 20, 2005



MISTAKES HAPPEN, BUT WHY MUST IDIOCY PREVAIL? WHY?

The picture you see is not normal. It is not normal in the sense that the forward with the puck rarely finds himself in this position. Instead, he can usually be found flopping around, a little bit behind every other player on the ice, trying desperately to make a hit on an opposing player. Sorry, loser, the hockey you were bred in to is gone. We're back to actually playing the game and skating.

Players like he above grew up watching and playing a game that rewarded laziness and lack of skill. Thus, why offer this assinine fool good money. The joke, his name is Matt Cooke, thinks he's worth the kind of money the Sedin twins are. Yeah, right. Not even close. This brings us to another problem altogether in professional sports. The agent.

I guess it's somewhat of a rhetorical question, but are athletes really that stupid that they need someone to barter for them? The only player in the NHL, that I know of, that has the intelligence to see agents for the useless twats they are is the great Martin Brodeur. Why would you want to give 10% of your pay to someone who is directly jacking up prices surrounding sports?

Anyways, I just read the Canucks are close to signing Cooke to a three year deal. He sucks. He should be traded for some smokes and hash.

4 Comments:

Blogger joz said...

Cooke kicked some serious ass skill wise last season!
He will show you with deeds, not words.

11:07 p.m.  
Blogger Lex said...

I dunno. Cooke is what? Well, how about weasel-like to me.

I doubt he's the missing key. Hope I'm wrong, but...

Oh yeah, I was surfing for hockey pool tips, and I came across an article by Darren (sp) Duliba.

2:25 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Fatty said...

I can honestly say I thought for the rest of my life I'd never again hear of/from The Triple Threat, Double Dog, 3D, Three Dog Night, The (original) Dawg, Dog Daryn Duliba.

What did he say? Where is it?

4:45 p.m.  
Blogger Lex said...

Here it is:

http://www.e-sports.com/articles/818/1/How-to-Win-Your-Hockey-Pool

9:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home