Sunday, August 28, 2005

REOPEN. YOU SHUT IT ALL DOWN TOO SOON.

The same as I can't remember when I first opened up my mind to music outside of the radio waves I can't recall when I started to close the door again.

I hadn't given Sufjan Stevens a chance because of his name and because I foolishly listened to reviewers that compared him to folk music. As with all good music you can not classify him. He simply makes beautiful music.

Do yourself a favour and check out Illinois.

"The spirit is here and the spirit is fine." Jacksonville - Sufjan Stevens, Illinois

1 Comments:

Blogger Lex said...

Yeah, I liked the last two and I wanted to pick up the last one when I was last at Zulu, but it was just at the time with the copyright problems, and was not on the shelves.

10:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home