Monday, August 26, 2002

I don't know. At what point do you realise, I've done nothing, I have nothing, and I more than likely will do absolutely nothing? And once you figure that out, what do you do? Do you move back to your hometown and settle down without having to worry about where next month's rent will come from? How long can family and friends support you without hating you? Is it already too late?

Well, I think we've all lost touch with what we all have to do. You have to be responsible and good to your family. Those of you without family, or family far away, are lucky in my eyes. You only have to worry about yourself. That can be easy to do even for those with close family, but after a while, say 30 not so stellar years, you start to think about taking care of everyone including yourself. Maybe that's just 'cause I'm a fucked up Aquarius.

Does any of this make sense? If not, I apologize, but I haven't had any weed in a couple of days.

Ahh, fuck it all. Just go buy the new Queens of the Stone Age album tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home