Sunday, October 23, 2005


WHERE DOES YOUR FAITH LIE?

or

DOES YOUR FAITH LIE OR LAY?
















The other day I told a friend that I was going to stop smoking pot once I make a move to a new city next week. He laughed and laughed.

But, those are the facts of the matter. As of November 2 I will be pot free and loving it. Well, maybe not loving it for the first few days or weeks, but eventually I will be loving it.

I suppose you could say I'm addicted to it, but, luckily the addiction with weed is not too strong and can be kicked by just picking up a good book to read.

Nevertheless, I can still hear the laughter now.

8 Comments:

Blogger hold steady said...

We're not really laughing. If you want to kick that habit, go for it. We are behind you on that.

By the way, can you score me some?

12:50 p.m.  
Blogger Duncan said...

Does that mean I can smash your bongs without you getting pissy this time???

10:24 p.m.  
Blogger Duncan said...

You sure? You'll need some sort of chemical to make your new found Flamer's viewable! And furthermore, I'm willing to bet you were high as a kite when you posted this...eagerly awaiting a truthful answer...

10:26 p.m.  
Blogger Lex said...

Now there is evidence that pot can promote the growth of neurons in the brain.

But maybe you don't need anymore neurons, egghead!

1:12 a.m.  
Blogger Random Thoughts said...

Well it may have been me who you accuse of "laughing and laughing". But if that's what you want to do -- it's your choice and best of luck to you.

Anyhow, you won't need any chemical help to get high when you're in the city with the view of the Rockies and the invincible Flames are playing just a view blocks from your new-found hood.

8:50 a.m.  
Blogger Dr. Fatty said...

Actually, I've been having second thoughts about it.

12:10 p.m.  
Blogger Lex said...

Give it a go anyway. Always good to start fresh.

Besides, they're not so lenient in Alberta are they?

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger Dr. Fatty said...

I was just kidding. I can't wait to stop. Actually, I can wait, or else I'd stop now, but there's too much partying before I leave.

This Friday, Rugby for cheap drinks and good eats, followed by The Tranzmitters (former Smugglers and a dude that works at Scratch Records behind the scenes).

12:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home