Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'M LOVING LOSING MY BRAIN CELLS
(but I smoke weed so they regenerate)

I've been renting t.v. shows of late because save for The Office which I watch at a friends place, I don't get t.v.

Over the past couple of years I've been able to see Band of Brothers, Mr. Show, Trailer Park Boys, Baseball: A History by Ken Burns and maybe some other stuff.

But, I've now come across the best American made show, possibly ever. It is called Lost and I should have got on this train earlier, for I think I may have found my new pursuit, if I can just see her out somewhere. Below is an image of very likely the greatest actor in the history of the (I hesitate to call it a craft because that would entail skill) occupation.

I will make the next few years of my life, or at least a few minutes a day in my head, a search to find and marry this woman, Evangeline Lilly.


3 Comments:

Blogger Random Thoughts said...

Good luck with your journey, oh, Lost one!

2:15 p.m.  
Blogger Lex said...

Apparently she was 'discovered' in Kelowna.

... and I think she is dating the hobbit.

1:03 a.m.  
Blogger Dr. Fatty said...

Yeah, I knew she was somewhat local because she used to on phone/chat ads, either LavaLife or LiveLinks something like that.

Dating a freaky looking hobbit. It really does just take cake, but I'm sure I could wow her with my insights and guitar playing.

9:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home